My Food Storage Deals: Food Storage Classes

Food Storage Classes

>> Saturday, January 3, 2009

Do you have a community opportunity or church function where you would like me to come and give a class on food storage, meal planning and emergency preparedness? I would LOVE to come meet you and give a presentation. I have loved getting to know many of you and meeting you at enrichment nights, stake emergency preparedness activities, and community gatherings. If you live in the Salt Lake Valley (Utah), and would like me to come and teach, email me at Shandra@myfoodstoragedeals.com and I will check my calender for availability. I hope to see you soon!

(There is NO charge for my presentation--I just do it for fun. I also DON'T talk about our business, I just teach on the basics of food storage and meal planning :)

6 comments:

Angela January 5, 2009 at 12:29 AM  

You are so amazing, I love learning from you and getting ideas! Thanks!!!

Anonymous January 5, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

Will you let us know if you ever teach in the Riverton/Herriman/Bluffdale area? I'd LOVE to come to a class! Keep up the good work.

Allison January 10, 2009 at 12:32 AM  

if you're ever down in st. george we would love to have ya!

Davis Family January 16, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

I live in Layton and our Stake is really focusing on the food storage and emergency preparedness. I would love to have you come up. It's about 20-25min north from Salt Lake. Let me know pr2_pr1@hotmail.com.
Thanks,
Paige

Jeri January 30, 2009 at 8:37 AM  

would you be willing to come down to Utah county? (provo)

Kristi March 4, 2009 at 9:35 AM  

I live in the clearfield area and am in charge of our wards canning and provident living, would you be willing to come to a ward up North in this area.....I am sure we could reimburse you for the cost of gas.....please email me at run4fun100@hotmail.com Thanks

Deals to Meals KSL TV News Story

Three Easy Steps to Food Storage

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP