My Food Storage Deals: Simply Living Smart-- an AMAZING food storage resource!

Simply Living Smart-- an AMAZING food storage resource!

>> Wednesday, December 31, 2008


I am excited to introduce to you an amazing food storage website that I have grown to love! There are several food storage websites out there, but this website is the most thorough and professional website I have seen. This website has the same ideas and philosophy as I do for food storage--buy items your family eats, stock up in case of an emergency, learn to cook and eat out of your food storage, become self reliant and prepare for the future. They teach, as well as I do, that your food storage should be a continuation of your pantry and should be used and rotated on a regular basis. I LOVE http://www.simplylivingsmart.com/ because they have simple and valuable information that will benefit everyone. The only problem is as soon as you start browsing their website, you won't be able to stop :) Check it out--you will love it as much as I do!!

1 comments:

Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE January 3, 2009 at 11:13 AM  

very nice site, just wish some of the stores you use were available where I live. I'd join in a New York Minute if there were.

I love the ideas. I have some "storage" but nothing like you have amassed. I do need to get back to storage - I've been using without really replacing lately.

Thanks for the reminder.

Deals to Meals KSL TV News Story

Three Easy Steps to Food Storage

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP