My Food Storage Deals: FREE CLASS in California & Nevada!

FREE CLASS in California & Nevada!

>> Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I am excited in the next couple of weeks to visit our friends and fans in California and Nevada! I will be teaching three FREE classes on food storage, emergency preparedness, saving money at the grocery store, and meal planning. If you would like to come and join us, email us at Diana@dealstomeals.com for the exact addresses of where we will be in CA & NV on the following dates:

March 2nd: Mission Viejo, California
March 3rd: Whittier, California
March 6th: Las Vegas, Nevada

4 comments:

Sarah February 17, 2010 at 11:10 PM  

I wish you were coming to Nor Cal...we totally need one. Want to extend???

Gloria February 27, 2010 at 8:33 PM  

I tried to e-mail you at the printed address and I can't get the message sent. Do you have another address?

Diana February 27, 2010 at 8:40 PM  

You can try california@dealstomeals or nevada@dealstomeals.com. Thanks!

Gloria March 2, 2010 at 9:15 PM  

I have made several attempts to e-mail the addresses you have given. I haven't received a reply. Could you help me find where you are having the class in Las Vegas? Thanks.

Deals to Meals KSL TV News Story

Three Easy Steps to Food Storage

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP