My Food Storage Deals: Viva Las Vegas!

Viva Las Vegas!

>> Thursday, May 14, 2009



This morning my husband and I were invited to be on a morning show in Las Vegas to tell local Nevada residents about our service! What a blast! It was a great opportunity for us and we had a lot of fun. Thank you to each of you for helping us spread the word that our service is now not only for Utah residents, but for NEVADA & CALIFORNIA as well. If you have friends and family that would like to try our service who live in these areas, have them email us at Nevada@dealstomeals.com or California@dealstomeals.com.

Thanks!!

Here is the link..the video should be coming soon! http://www.lasvegasnow.com/Global/story.asp?S=10361682

3 comments:

Judi May 14, 2009 at 11:22 PM  

Great job Shan! I can't wait to see the video.

Angela May 20, 2009 at 6:16 PM  

Do you have a clip of your appearance? I want to see!

Wharzutility December 14, 2009 at 12:19 AM  

I like all information about Vegas, I hope you will visit my blog about Vegas deals... thanks for the information ...

Success

Wharzutility

Deals to Meals KSL TV News Story

Three Easy Steps to Food Storage

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP