My Food Storage Deals: One of my favorite tricks!

One of my favorite tricks!

>> Friday, May 23, 2008



Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE making freezer meals! I don't do the traditional 30 meals in one day--I am not patient enough to do that. I just double whatever recipe I am making (assuming it can be frozen) and then I freeze the extras for another meal. Last night I made meatball sandwiches and rolled the extra meatballs, layed them out on a tray, froze them and then put them in a Ziploc bag once they were completely frozen. Next time I want to make Spaghetti and meatballs, all I will have to do is brown the meatballs, throw them in my sauce and I am done! Fabulous! Why spend $15 for a bag of meatballs at Costco when you can make three meals worth (for my family of 6) for under $7 (I bought my hamburger on sale for $1.49/lb.).

0 comments:

Deals to Meals KSL TV News Story

Three Easy Steps to Food Storage

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP