My Food Storage Deals: Last weeks savings$$

Last weeks savings$$

>> Saturday, May 24, 2008

Last week was a GREAT week for food storage shopping! Thanks to Albertsons I was able to stock up on several items I needed for my food storage. I was running low on my 'legumes' and was able to get AWESOME deals on S&W Beans--the white beans are my favorite for White Bean Chicken Chili (Yum!). The other items I added to my food storage last week were the Lipton Onion Soup Mixes (great to have in your storage for flavoring/spices), Lipton Rice/Pasta Sides (makes an easy side dish or meal in an emergency or on a busy night), Best Food Mayo (part of your 'oil' yearly totals), Lawry Marinades and Terriyaki Sauce (good to have in case you had to live off of all of your rice--these would give it some flavor and are good for marinating in a hurry), and Wishbone salad dressing (part of your 'oil' yearly totals). Here's what I bought (to give you an idea of how much money you can save each week and how you can get your food storage shelves stocked a little at a time!)

*21 bottles of Lawry's Marinades
*16 boxes of Lipton Onion Soup Mix
*47 Lipton Rice/Pasta Sides
*4 Wishbone Salad Dressings
*6 jars of Best Foods Mayonnaise
*70 cans of S&W beans (black, kidney, and white beans)

Total: $106.56 + tax
TOTAL SAVED: $233.69!!

2 comments:

Karen Scoffield May 25, 2008 at 9:44 AM  

Was this all just the deals at Albertsons or did you have additional coupons?

I am loving your subscription! I am saving so much money..

Shandra July 30, 2008 at 11:09 AM  

I don't use coupons. I don't have time or patience for them, but I know a lot of people do and it works for them :0)

Deals to Meals KSL TV News Story

Three Easy Steps to Food Storage

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP