My Food Storage Deals: Gingerbread Pancakes

Gingerbread Pancakes

>> Wednesday, February 24, 2010


(Sorry, another 'not so great picture' to add to my collection!)

A few weeks ago I was over at my mom's house for breakfast and she made these AMAZING Gingerbread Pancakes. She said she got the recipe off of Studio 5 and I have loved them ever since. You will definitely want to add this recipe to your food storage favorites! The bananas with the Gingerbread Pancakes and the Buttermilk Syrup was such a great combination. I should have posted this recipe before the holidays because the flavors remind me of Christmas and the fall--but good anytime of year!!

Here is the link to get this recipe http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=204&sid=8280860

3 comments:

Eat Food Storage February 25, 2010 at 8:21 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eat Food Storage February 25, 2010 at 8:23 AM  

I'm so glad you like my recipe! It is definitely a keeper. Here is a link (that works) to the Studio 5 video so everyone can see how to make these! Because really they are so easy and SO gourmet!

http://studio5.ksl.com/?sid=8294451&nid=59

Crystal @ www.everydayfoodstorage.net

Pendant Lighting March 3, 2010 at 10:25 PM  

Those look great!

Deals to Meals KSL TV News Story

Three Easy Steps to Food Storage

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP