My Food Storage Deals: GREAT water sale!!!

GREAT water sale!!!

>> Wednesday, January 7, 2009




If you like to have water bottles in your food storage, NOW is the time to buy them! I keep them in my 72 hour kits, car kits, & for drinking water in my food storage. Maceys is having their Dannon Spring 24 pk. on sale for $1.99 (check with your local Maceys to make sure they are offering this deal, Tooelle & a few other stores are not offering this price)!! If your local Maceys is not offering that price, price match Walmart 24 pk. of water for the same price.
It is recommended to have 14 gallons of drinking water per person for a two week supply (this does NOT include washing, cooking or cleaning water). I try to have 2 weeks of drinking water in water bottles because it is convenient & then our washing, cleaning & cooking water is stored in the 55 gallon drums. I don't think you can store too much water. So, if you need water, this deal is good through Tuesday January 20th.

5 comments:

Sher January 9, 2009 at 9:37 AM  

Isn't Macey's an associated food store? Would this sale work at other associated food stores, too? Because I don't have a Macey's near me, but love this deal!

Laurel January 9, 2009 at 11:31 AM  

Thanks for the heads up! Hey, I just wondered, how do you change out the water in your 55 gal barrels? And how often? Ours are in the garage, (still empty) because I have no idea what to do next.

foodstr2 January 9, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

For a "bug out kit" bottled water is fine, but getting an AquaRain water filter drops your per-gallon-pricing down to less than a penny a gallon. Plus, you can filter almost ANY water.

See http://www.internet-grocer.net/aqua.htm

Jen January 10, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

Is this at all Macey's stores?? I was at mine today and the cheapest water I saw was 3.99/24...did I miss it??

Anonymous January 12, 2009 at 10:14 AM  

I went Friday morning and the cheapest was 2/$7... I'm w/Jen... Did I miss it?

Deals to Meals KSL TV News Story

Three Easy Steps to Food Storage

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP