My Food Storage Deals: More Super Savings!!

More Super Savings!!

>> Monday, December 29, 2008


It's okay, you can laugh, I am posting ANOTHER picture of my GREAT deals this week!! My kids said, "Mom...are you going to take another picture of our groceries again?" (In exasperated voices ;) So...humor me and here is another picture :) So how much do you think these groceries cost?

15 boxes of Chex cereal
22 boxes of Bisquick Mix (large 40 oz.)
20-2 liter Pop
24 -5 lb. bags of Gold Medal Flour
4-12 Double Roll Quilted Northern
5-8 roll Brawny Paper Towel

Well..if you paid Albertsons regular prices, it would be over $400! Did I pay that? Of course not, I only paid $149.41. Wow!! That is savings of nearly $250. You can see why I am so excited about it! The best part is, I bought this all with only 2 coupons (from http://www.coupons.com/ for the Chex cereal). You don't have to cut coupons to save $! Just buy those items on sale each week for the BEST deals and then stock up!

Happy Shopping! (If anyone needs pop, come and get it! They were FREE when you bought the Chex cereal--a fabulous deal! I know what I will be bringing to family parties for awhile!)

6 comments:

Bethany December 13, 2008 at 2:50 PM  

That's what I like to see! I hate to clip coupons, and in my disdain for that task, I've stopped looking at ads as well. Thanks for the encouragement, and congratulations!

Tennisa Nordfelt December 15, 2008 at 10:08 AM  

I love it when you do posts like this. It inspires me to go out and get the same deals! Nice work!

Sharida January 22, 2009 at 8:27 PM  

I stumbled on your site blog-surfing and I am in LOVE!! I totally love that you took a picture. It gives me a good visual as I lack much imagination. lol I love finding good deals. I'm a coupon clipper a price matching, you name it. I try to come in under budget on my groceries and then use whats left on food storage. It's my reward! lol

Anyways thanks for sharing all this. I'm way excited to finish browsing all your current posts.

Anonymous January 28, 2009 at 10:37 AM  

I really like your website (found it from KSL). I've just started shopping with the coupons and finding the deals and am amazed at how fast my food storage is growing. I like your website though, because it will help me with organizing it because I really don't know how to make sure I have what my family needs or how to properly store it. I do have one question though. You don't mention you used coupons from the paper, just online, so I'm trying to figure out how you bought 22 boxes of Bisquick, or 24 bags of flour when there is a limit on how many coupons you can print? How do you do it?

Amazon Coupons October 20, 2009 at 12:12 AM  

i like to clip coupon because it save my money in huge.

Poached Egg Recipes June 9, 2023 at 6:41 PM  

This is grreat

Deals to Meals KSL TV News Story

Three Easy Steps to Food Storage

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP