My Food Storage Deals: LDS Home Canning Centers

LDS Home Canning Centers

>> Thursday, April 24, 2008



People have asked how I know the prices of the LDS Cannery food--here is the link so you can see what prices they offer. I ONLY buy items from the cannery in bulk. The price of the food goes up considerably if you can it into the #10 cans. The food will last longer if canned, but the rate my family goes through food, I have never had to worry about that.
Price list:
http://providentliving.org/content/display/0,11666,7977-1-4352-1,00.html
Here is the link to find the nearest Cannery to you:
http://www.providentliving.org/location/display/1,12568,2026-1-4-39291,00.html

1 comments:

The Gunn Family April 24, 2008 at 4:09 PM  

Hi,
you don't know me but I receive your emails weekly and I appreciate what you are doing. I checked out your blog and noticed how much work you are doing for little or no cost. I realized there were no comments and I just wanted to tell you that we all appreciate this even though no one comments. Any way, have a good day and thanks again!

Stephanie Gunn

Deals to Meals KSL TV News Story

Three Easy Steps to Food Storage

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP