My Food Storage Deals: Blog Share

Blog Share

>> Wednesday, December 10, 2008


Thanks to all of you who have mentioned us on your blogs--I appreciate the kind words and you helping us get the word out about My Food Storage Deals. I want to show you I appreciate your gesture by emailing you my top ten favorite salad recipes (like: Cafe Rio Pork Salad, Wingers Salad, California Pizza Kitchen Chopped BBQ Salad, Golden Gate Chicken Salad, etc.). Just email me a link to your blog where you have talked about My Food Storage Deals, or if you have added our blog or website as a link, and I will send you the recipes (Shandra@myfoodstoragedeals.com). Thanks ;)

3 comments:

Mikol October 21, 2008 at 2:26 PM  

Thanks so much for the inspiration you've given me to take control of my food storage. I've added a link to both your site and blog for my family and friends on my blog.
Thanks again!
Mikol

Brian and Amy December 30, 2008 at 2:00 PM  

I love your blog! I am big into food storage and in saving money. I could use some good salad recipes. My husband is so picky, but told me yesterday that I should try some new recipes. So please send them my way. I have added a link to your blog on my website.
Thanks
Amy

Tiffany February 19, 2009 at 4:58 PM  

I put your link on my blog. I am going to be back constantly I am sure. Could you please send me the recipes? thanks a ton. You are such a cool lady.

Deals to Meals KSL TV News Story

Three Easy Steps to Food Storage

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP