My Food Storage Deals: Big blog change! Follow our NEW blog at www.dealstomeals.blogspot.com

Big blog change! Follow our NEW blog at www.dealstomeals.blogspot.com

>> Tuesday, April 20, 2010

(Continue to follow this blog at the NEW blog address www.dealstomeals.blogspot.com)



Hello Blog Friends!

I am SO excited about the future of this blogging hobby I started nearly two years ago! I began this blog with very few (if any!) expectations that anyone would read my blog, let alone care what I have to say or share. The last couple of years have been a wonderful experience and it has been fun to get to know many of you, hear your excitement for food storage increase, and to see how FUN blogs can be!

Before our company Deals to Meals began, our company name was My Food Storage Deals--and thus, this blog www.myfoodstoragedeals.blogspot.com came about. Well...as our company expanded and changed, so did our name. This is why we then created our other blog www.dealstomeals.blogspot.com For nearly a year I have been trying to balance and post on both blogs. This has become a difficult task for me. Not that I don't enjoy both blogs, it is just hard for our readers to navigate through both, find information they are looking for, and for me to keep up on posting.

Well..this is about to change! We are working on combining both of our blogs into ONE and are excited about new features and information we will be able to offer when we finish this process. As of now this blog has been focused on food storage and our Deals to Meals blog has been focused on cooking tips, meal planning, and recipes. Both of these themes go so well together, I think the combination will only be beneficial and a good move all around.

So, long story short, this is my last post on this blog (wierd!) Our blog will now be switched to the web address www.dealstomeals.blogspot.com Be patient with us as we convert the two together--I promise, once it is done, it will be an AMAZING blog with exciting new options! If you are a current follower of this blog, feel free to become a follower/Google Reader of our other blog. You will continue to get food storage information, tips, and recipes on this blog, as well as even MORE recipes, tips and tricks.

Thanks again for reading, commenting, and being part of this blog. I am excited to continue sharing and posting for many years to come!

3 comments:

Diana April 20, 2010 at 1:48 PM  

I will continue to follow you! You do such a great job and I LOVE all your information. Thanks for being an inspiration to us all.

Jane of all trades April 21, 2010 at 10:52 AM  

Will I still be able to find the older entries from this blog? There are so many I still haven't read.

Deals to Meals April 23, 2010 at 3:01 PM  

Yes, you can find ALL of our posts on our new blog--any food storage posts will be under the Food Storage Fanatic section.

Thanks!

Deals to Meals KSL TV News Story

Three Easy Steps to Food Storage

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP