My Food Storage Deals: Last days of BIG savings at Smiths!

Last days of BIG savings at Smiths!

>> Monday, March 22, 2010



I am sure many of you have already made your shopping trip to Smith's this week (for those of you who live near a Smith's Food & Drug). They are having SCREAMING GOOD DEALS on several items worth stocking up on this week.

Here is my 'loot' I bought today for $107--I saved over $210--wahoo!!
This what I bought and what the good deals are:

*8 jars of Classico Spaghetti Sauce (my favorite brand--if I have to eat store bought :)---$1.49 each when you buy combination of 8

*32 cans Del Monte Diced Tomatoes 14.5oz. .49 (regularly $1.59 a can!)

*25lbs. American Beauty Pasta 16oz. .49 (I have pasta coming out of my ears, but who can resist .49 a pound!!)

*9 jars Best Foods Mayonnaise 30 oz. $2.49

*7 Wesson Canola Oils 48 oz. $1.99 (CRAZY good deal--usually $5.89 a jar!)

*112 Powerades 32oz. .25 each (I calculated these Powerades and at this amazing LOW price, they are the same price per ounce as water bottles ($3 a 24pk.). I bought several cases to add to my water supply. They will be good for several years and will be great to have in an emergency. The Powerade drink has Vitamins B3, B6, and B12 which are good for replenishing your body when you are sweating or dehydrated. This is an amazing good deal, stock up!!

Good luck with your food storage shopping this week. These deals at Smiths end March 23rd, tomorrow.

If you live in Arizona or other states that have a Von's store, they are having a few of these items at pretty comparable prices--check your local ads or become a member of Deals to Meals and we will let you know all of the great deals each week as well!

3 comments:

Nalamienea March 22, 2010 at 5:39 PM  

wow! I wish I lived in your neck of the woods! do you know if there is such a thing for Deals to meals for the eastern states? I live in Virginia and would just LOVE to have a service like this!

my email is sarahlynnwight@gmail.com if you'd like to reply that way. Or reply on my blog at studentknitter.blogspot.com :) Thanks!!

Anne March 22, 2010 at 7:53 PM  

I called my local Smith's this morning about the Powerade because they keep running out and they said it would be extended another week. Just thought you'd like to know!

Julene March 23, 2010 at 10:08 AM  

The Smiths sale goes until the 30th. I hope that helps someone who hasn't bought anything yet. And the Ronzoni pasta is free with the printable coupon.

Deals to Meals KSL TV News Story

Three Easy Steps to Food Storage

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP