My Food Storage Deals: Deals to Meals Blog

Deals to Meals Blog

>> Monday, March 9, 2009

So, the time has almost come that our name will be changing to Deals to Meals. We will not be changing our focus from food storage, just the name. From now on, all of my 'food storage' blog posts will be done on this blog and all of my recipes, meal tips, money saving tips, etc. will be done on our NEW blog www.dealstomeals.com. Check out our blog for DELICIOUS new recipes such as: Stuffed French Toast, the Ultimate BLT Sandwhich, and my favorite pasta recipe!

www.dealstomeals.blogspot.com

1 comments:

The McClellan Clan March 10, 2009 at 11:15 PM  

please please please. I'm really trying to get this to work. (your website) I can't I don't know why. CAn you please contact me!!!

jocelynmcclellan@yahoo.com

Deals to Meals KSL TV News Story

Three Easy Steps to Food Storage

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP